Posted December 03, 2017 in News Articles
Join us on December 30th from 1-4 pm at the LB, Rookwood. Max Raphael will provide a sound healing experience from 1:30 - 2:30 pm in the back studio and we will gather, sip tea, and bid on self-care and wellness themed silent auction items throughout, all to benefit Mindful Music Moments so more children in more schools can experience mindfulness every school day. Suggested donation is $25.
The silent auction for Give Well, Live Well: A Benefit for Mindful Music Moments is a treasure trove of movement, healing and beauty from our area and beyond. Here is a list silent auctions items so far.
- Gift certificate for Charit Creek Lodge.
- 2 Tickets to the June 15th Reds vs. Pirates game two rows behind the Reds dugout plus parking pass.
- Dancefix by HBDC class pass.
- A five-class pass to The Yoga Bars.
- Katie Rebecca Silcox Lineage of Love membership and book!
- Erin Gallagher healing session of amazingness.
- Northern KY packages put together with the help of Tamara Kay, including facials and body contouring from Triple Crown Chiropractic, 90 minute massage packages from Compassionate Heart Massage, a 30 day class pass from Full Body Fitness & Yoga, and a 1 hour energy healing session with T. K. Embody.
- Fabulous, serene float time from Think Tank Flotation and Wellness.
- The Brave Beauty make-up lesson/session and Arbonne gift basket.
- A basket of chidren's books thanks to Blue Manatee Books and press.
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy/embodied Mindfulness and intentional living session with Renee Proctor Groenemann of Spirit(ed) Growth.
- Alex Ryberg's GENIUS SomaVeda Thai Yoga Healing Session - This 2.5HR session is a combination of Thai Yoga Therapy and Shirodhara Ayurvedic Massage to promote a full body deep relaxation and healing. Bliss!! $275 Value.
- Two sets of 2 tickets to hear Beethoven + Bartok in the transformed Music Hall on Jan 28th, 2 pm. from our partner Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra.
- Ticket voucher for 2 tickets to La Traviata from our partner the Cincinnati Opera.
- Meredith Hogan private energy healing session.
- Anya Carl-Heinbaugh, BA, MBA private Yamuna Body Rolling session.
- Need social media help? Then this consultation with Mindful Music social media guru Katie Normand at RED212 is for you! Choose from a social media audit — a report where Katie looks at your company’s social channels and 3 of your competitors social channels and provide a couple insights and recommendations — or a presentation called “strategic social media for your business” where you and your colleagues can learn about best practices and tips and tricks. Value $500+
- A haircut by the one and only Spanky the Barber.
- The Baker Hunt Art & Cultural Center in Covington offers youth and adult classes in a variety of media, including yoga, T’ai Chi and meditation. Donation includes: Gift Certificate for 1 Adult Class ($100 value) at Baker Hunt! Redeemable for a future session for up to one year.
- Paper + Petal is an online gift-giving service for sending specially-designed parcels to friends and loved ones in the mail. All gifts included are created by local makers, providing a platform for supporting our community of creatives. Donation includes: Hygge: Fighting the Winter Blues parcel, with items by NKY and Cincinnati makers that help you get cozy and enjoy being present in the moment ($55 value.)
- An Artist's Way kit for the New Year from Indigo Hippo with creatively upcycled journals, pens, and more.
- A $100 gift certificate from Kelly Thomas (Kelly Grace LLC online programs and the course I'm teaching at the CCAC, as well as private offerings--manuscript reviews, writing coaching).
- Visit career actor Sam Anderson (Sam Gorpley on Perfect Strangers, as dentist Bernard Nadler on Lost, and as Holland Manners on Angel) acting class in LA or Skype session to learn about the industry.
- Max Raphael private sound/massage healing session.
- Two private sessions with Hadley Corpus -- wellness coaching and/or yoga. Mix and match for a new view of your year.
- Prism Pilates package from the talented Rachel Appel ... with a private intro session and a 5-class pass plus water bottle. Let me tell you, you are going to need the water. :) Value $210.
- Feldenkrais session from the uniquely talented Cynthia Allen.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming session by Larry Wells at Future Life Now.
- Bachata session and Pilates session with Heather Sommer.
- Four Foundation (intro) classes at Reform Your Core.
- Reiki session with Sonya Verma.
- Private breath work session with Kondor Butterfly plus another private coding session.
- A yoga/dance/art date with the incomparable Ian Timothy Forsgren.
- A crafting date with the world-famous Pam Kravetz!
- A portrait session with Sarah Laubacher. Pups or humans!
- Private session for healing movement with Stacy Sims.
- Sound Infusion Session from Cezarina Trone. Includes song, sound therapy with tuning forks and yoga.
And in the spirit of "these are a few of my favorite things, OTR version": we have ...
- Gift certificate for Jim Brofft Salon Central.
- Gift certificate for Eden Floral Boutique.
- Gift certificate for Brown Bear Bakery.
- Gift certificate for Pleasantry
- Gift certificate for Sloane Boutique.
- Gift certificate for Collective Espresso.
- Gift certificate for MICA.
Are you thinking "hey why am I not on that list?" Message me via firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get you signed up to Give Well AND Live Well. For Mindful Music Moments.